- Designed to automatically prevent air recirculation in fans. Includes blade and perimeter seals for low leakage when closed. Completely stops fan wheel rotation.
- Near zero system effect over a wide range of operation. Gravity style backdraft dampers typically add 0.5 to 1.0 inches pressure drop to the fan at comparable air flow rates.
- Blades rotate on sealed bearings and align with the local slipstream for near zero loss in fan performance.
- Fits a wide range of fan sizes and types from 10 to 60 inches.
- Static pressures up 12 inches w.g.
- Can use custom adaptors to fit any fan inlet or duct configuration.
- Mounts with 4 connection points.
- 6063-T5 Aluminum frame and blade construction, mill finish is the standard, 304 stainless steel joiners, Santoprene blade seals, HDPE plastic bearing seats, sealed bearings.